Gin Nano13 (2008 model) & speedflyer harness for sale in UK

Hi all, im selling my beloved 2008 Gin Nano13. The wing has be such a good speedwing these last 18months but it is time to move on and downsize. I can’t justify having three speedwings so it’s the Nano that has to go.
The wing has about 200 dry flights (no snow or rain) on it which only equates to about 3hrs air time and is in perfect condition with no damage, repairs or even marks. Its immaculate and has been very well looked after. The speedflyer harness is in good condition again with no problems although the speedflyer logo has faded on the rucksack. The Nano is an excellent speedwing if you’re starting out and has very forgiving characteristics. Once you progress a little you can let off the rear trims and it becomes livelier and the fun keeps coming.
With the current exchange rates new speedwings are very expensive, £1000 wing only, so im asking £650ovno for the complete set up to get you started which is very reasonable. If you can get over to South Wales i will also off some of my time to take you out and give you some pointers over the course of a day. I will also include postage in this price if sold in the UK. If sold overseas I will have to find out postage.
Any questions just PM me.
Cheers
Dan

No votes yet

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Interested!

Hi.... Have you sold your 008 Gin Nano13?
If not sold, drop me an email in pub.peter@gmail.com saying where you live. I really interested. I'm based in Cardiff at the moment so it might happen that we are actually close.

Best regards,

Pedro.

------WING HAS BEEN

------WING HAS BEEN SOLD---------

Memories are the only thing we can take with us. Make them good!

Memories are the only thing we can take with us. Make them good!