Growing Speed-Flying.com and Supporting Causes
As our Speed-Flying community grows, and we strive towards Mathias' goal of becoming the #1 Speed-Flying resource on the web, we will make targeted efforts to raise funds to support the website, its contributors (who work around the clock and alongside day jobs to bring you the latest from the Speed-Flying world), and causes that we believe in. This will primarily be achieved via sponsored ad placements on the site, although you also have the opportunity to donate directly.
Who Are We Donating To?
Below are links to the organizations we have donated to. As a valued member of the Speed-Flying community, you are not only helping support one of the most unique and exciting extreme sports, you are also helping support causes that will help those in need. If you have any causes related to Speed-Flying or that are close to your heart, please comment below and we'll take them into consideration for adding into our program.
- Website: Water.org
- Address: 920 Main Street, Suite 1800, Kansas City, MO, 64105, USA
- Mission: Water.org is a U.S.-based nonprofit organization committed to providing safe drinking water and sanitation to people in developing countries. We envision a day when everyone can have safe water.
The National Children's Cancer Society
- Website: Care.org
- Mission: CARE is a leading humanitarian organization fighting global poverty. We place special focus on working alongside poor women because, equipped with the proper resources, women have the power to help whole families and entire communities escape poverty. Women are at the heart of CARE's community-based efforts to improve basic education, prevent the spread of HIV, increase access to clean water and sanitation, expand economic opportunity and protect natural resources. CARE also delivers emergency aid to survivors of war and natural disasters, and helps people rebuild their lives.
National Foundation for Cancer Research
- Website: NFCR.org
- Address: 4600 East West Highway Suite 525 Bethesda MD 20814
- Phone: 1-800-321-CURE (2873)