• strict warning: Non-static method view::load() should not be called statically in /home/speedfly/public_html/sites/all/modules/views/views.module on line 906.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_field_comment::init() should be compatible with views_handler_field::init(&$view, $options) in /home/speedfly/public_html/sites/all/modules/views/modules/comment/views_handler_field_comment.inc on line 0.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_filter::options_validate() should be compatible with views_handler::options_validate($form, &$form_state) in /home/speedfly/public_html/sites/all/modules/views/handlers/views_handler_filter.inc on line 0.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_filter::options_submit() should be compatible with views_handler::options_submit($form, &$form_state) in /home/speedfly/public_html/sites/all/modules/views/handlers/views_handler_filter.inc on line 0.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_filter_node_status::operator_form() should be compatible with views_handler_filter::operator_form(&$form, &$form_state) in /home/speedfly/public_html/sites/all/modules/views/modules/node/views_handler_filter_node_status.inc on line 0.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_filter_boolean_operator::value_validate() should be compatible with views_handler_filter::value_validate($form, &$form_state) in /home/speedfly/public_html/sites/all/modules/views/handlers/views_handler_filter_boolean_operator.inc on line 0.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_plugin_row::options_validate() should be compatible with views_plugin::options_validate(&$form, &$form_state) in /home/speedfly/public_html/sites/all/modules/views/plugins/views_plugin_row.inc on line 0.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_plugin_row::options_submit() should be compatible with views_plugin::options_submit(&$form, &$form_state) in /home/speedfly/public_html/sites/all/modules/views/plugins/views_plugin_row.inc on line 0.

Bobcat 13.5 for sale

I am selling my nearly new, still crispy GIN Bobact 13.5 including all the bags, Harness , the whole lot. Has got 30 flights on it. You wouldnt know its used if i wouldn't tell you.
Reason for selling: I need money for my new Glider..

Let me know if you are interested before i put it on ebay by the end of July.

Asking price: 1100 Euros including shipping anywhere in the world!

I am selling my Paraglider(ZULU Explorer) as well if you are interested:

http://cgi.ebay.de/GIN-Zulu-Explorer-Small-70-90kg_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_tr...
Q7c66Q3a2Q7c39Q3a1Q7c72Q3a1229Q7c240Q3a1318
Q7c301Q3a1Q7c293Q3a1Q7c294Q3a50QQ_trksidZp3
286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem20ac6ae1f4QQitemZ1
40331639284QQptZGleitQ5fFlugsportQQsalenotsupported

Just write me if you have got questions.
Cheers
Christoph

gexa22@gmail.com

No votes yet

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

good question..

Don't really know. The moeny goes into buying a new DSLR lense. For winter i still have my trusted Nano 10. But to be honest of course i am keen on a new Wing. the Fluid 8 still lingers in my mind and the upcoming Swing Spitfire looks awesome as well...i probably wait a bit and see what other stuff is coming out...until then the Nano 10 will have to do the works..hehe

re: Sold

What new glider are you getting ?

sold!

sold!