• strict warning: Non-static method view::load() should not be called statically in /home/speedfly/public_html/sites/all/modules/views/views.module on line 906.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_field_comment::init() should be compatible with views_handler_field::init(&$view, $options) in /home/speedfly/public_html/sites/all/modules/views/modules/comment/views_handler_field_comment.inc on line 0.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_filter::options_validate() should be compatible with views_handler::options_validate($form, &$form_state) in /home/speedfly/public_html/sites/all/modules/views/handlers/views_handler_filter.inc on line 0.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_filter::options_submit() should be compatible with views_handler::options_submit($form, &$form_state) in /home/speedfly/public_html/sites/all/modules/views/handlers/views_handler_filter.inc on line 0.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_filter_node_status::operator_form() should be compatible with views_handler_filter::operator_form(&$form, &$form_state) in /home/speedfly/public_html/sites/all/modules/views/modules/node/views_handler_filter_node_status.inc on line 0.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_filter_boolean_operator::value_validate() should be compatible with views_handler_filter::value_validate($form, &$form_state) in /home/speedfly/public_html/sites/all/modules/views/handlers/views_handler_filter_boolean_operator.inc on line 0.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_plugin_row::options_validate() should be compatible with views_plugin::options_validate(&$form, &$form_state) in /home/speedfly/public_html/sites/all/modules/views/plugins/views_plugin_row.inc on line 0.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_plugin_row::options_submit() should be compatible with views_plugin::options_submit(&$form, &$form_state) in /home/speedfly/public_html/sites/all/modules/views/plugins/views_plugin_row.inc on line 0.

For Sale. Gin Bobcat 16.5

1 post / 0 new
Last post
nickj60
For Sale. Gin Bobcat 16.5

I have a Gin Bobcat 16.5 for sale. Complete with harness, pack, stickers, usb thumb manual, stuff sacks, repair kit and everything else that came with the original purchase.  The speedwing has been flown ONCE and kited for 2 hrs since to let some air through the cells.  Bought in March of 2011 for $2400.  My first flight on this particular glider resulted in an injury and have been weary about getting back into speedflying so I am going to buy a paraglider until I get the hang of things.  I took a hard landing and zero damage was done to the gear. The wing is in perfect condition, only a tad bit of dust on the tips from kiting, but otherwise an entirely new set-up.  I am wanting $2100 for the complete setup which is 300$ off what I bought it for.   Buyer pays for shipping.  I will update on shipping cost soon. Preferably US buyers only.  Idaho locals are welcome to come take a look.  Call or email me if you are interested. Or comment below...

nhj60@yahoo.com

Nick Johnson

McCall, Idaho

208-315-4866 

No votes yet