6th .. 14th September - King of Speed Boogie 2014
Speedriders, Skydivers and Paragliders from all nationalities get together for 7 days of outdoor sports & flying craziness at the most amazing Speedriding locations the South Island of New Zealand has to offer.
The King of Speed Boogie includes:
- Lodging at Broken River, Club Skifields
- National & international coaches for advanced & intermediate riders
- All meals
- Lift passes
- Speedriding Shuttle Service
- Advanced skiing lessons at Broken River
- Mountain safety Instruction
- Group transfer from Christchurch Airport
- Latest demo gear by Swing, Zag Skis and other brands.
- Exclusive deals for King of Speed Boogie participants on Swing & Zag Ski gear
- Costume contest and King of Speed Race
- And lots of other exciting stuff
Please Note: This event is for pilots at an intermediate and expert level.
Full event details check out the Sky & Fly website
If interested, but not yet reached the required experience level or you are new to the sport check out the Entry Level Speedriding Camp (30th Aug - 5th Sept)