• strict warning: Non-static method view::load() should not be called statically in /home/speedfly/public_html/sites/all/modules/views/views.module on line 906.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_field_comment::init() should be compatible with views_handler_field::init(&$view, $options) in /home/speedfly/public_html/sites/all/modules/views/modules/comment/views_handler_field_comment.inc on line 0.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_filter::options_validate() should be compatible with views_handler::options_validate($form, &$form_state) in /home/speedfly/public_html/sites/all/modules/views/handlers/views_handler_filter.inc on line 0.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_filter::options_submit() should be compatible with views_handler::options_submit($form, &$form_state) in /home/speedfly/public_html/sites/all/modules/views/handlers/views_handler_filter.inc on line 0.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_filter_node_status::operator_form() should be compatible with views_handler_filter::operator_form(&$form, &$form_state) in /home/speedfly/public_html/sites/all/modules/views/modules/node/views_handler_filter_node_status.inc on line 0.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_filter_boolean_operator::value_validate() should be compatible with views_handler_filter::value_validate($form, &$form_state) in /home/speedfly/public_html/sites/all/modules/views/handlers/views_handler_filter_boolean_operator.inc on line 0.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_plugin_row::options_validate() should be compatible with views_plugin::options_validate(&$form, &$form_state) in /home/speedfly/public_html/sites/all/modules/views/plugins/views_plugin_row.inc on line 0.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_plugin_row::options_submit() should be compatible with views_plugin::options_submit(&$form, &$form_state) in /home/speedfly/public_html/sites/all/modules/views/plugins/views_plugin_row.inc on line 0.

Wanted Bobcat13.5

After getting blown back today while soaring my Gin Bobcat 15, I`ve decided I need a 13.5 as well.
So if any of you guys have a 13.5 Gin Bobcat for sale I`d be interested. I only need the wing, but if it comes with everything else then so be it.

Nigel.

No votes yet

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Bobcat 13.5 !

Hi Nigel,

I was struggeling with myself for a while not being able to decide if i should sell or not. ...the Bobcat has to go no matter what. I need the moeny for a new DSLR lens. Make me your best offer.
The wing is in such a good condition almost new, no cheap talk it really is. Bought last october 2008. 20-30 flights. No repairs, always looked after very it well. I am also ok with footlaunching my nano so there is no need for the bobcat anymore.
I even give you the option when buying and not liking it, returning it to me no questions asked!!!(but you need to pay the postage,ok?)

I only sell with harness.

Cheers
Christoph (gexa22@gmail.com)