• warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/speedfly/public_html/sites/all/modules/advanced_forum/includes/advanced_forum_preprocess_comment.inc on line 140.
  • strict warning: Non-static method view::load() should not be called statically in /home/speedfly/public_html/sites/all/modules/views/views.module on line 906.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_field_comment::init() should be compatible with views_handler_field::init(&$view, $options) in /home/speedfly/public_html/sites/all/modules/views/modules/comment/views_handler_field_comment.inc on line 0.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_filter::options_validate() should be compatible with views_handler::options_validate($form, &$form_state) in /home/speedfly/public_html/sites/all/modules/views/handlers/views_handler_filter.inc on line 0.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_filter::options_submit() should be compatible with views_handler::options_submit($form, &$form_state) in /home/speedfly/public_html/sites/all/modules/views/handlers/views_handler_filter.inc on line 0.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_filter_node_status::operator_form() should be compatible with views_handler_filter::operator_form(&$form, &$form_state) in /home/speedfly/public_html/sites/all/modules/views/modules/node/views_handler_filter_node_status.inc on line 0.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_filter_boolean_operator::value_validate() should be compatible with views_handler_filter::value_validate($form, &$form_state) in /home/speedfly/public_html/sites/all/modules/views/handlers/views_handler_filter_boolean_operator.inc on line 0.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_plugin_row::options_validate() should be compatible with views_plugin::options_validate(&$form, &$form_state) in /home/speedfly/public_html/sites/all/modules/views/plugins/views_plugin_row.inc on line 0.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_plugin_row::options_submit() should be compatible with views_plugin::options_submit(&$form, &$form_state) in /home/speedfly/public_html/sites/all/modules/views/plugins/views_plugin_row.inc on line 0.

Ozone Bullet 12m for sale, or will trade for Bobcat 16.5m

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
troylawson

The wing flys great! No tears or repairs. I recently purchased a smaller wing and would like to sell or replace this wing with something larger(Bobcat 16.5m), so I have a greater spread between my wings.

No votes yet
Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
troylawson

Sold.

Jesper H. Pedersen (not verified)

Hello

I could be interrested in your wing, and I have a bobcat 16,5 i wanna sell or perhaps trade in, contact me on: shakethesilence@hotmail.com

Best regards